STATEMENT OF FAITH
• In the word-by-word inspiration, inerrancy, and final authority of the Holy Scriptures.
• In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• In the Lord Jesus Christ as true God and true man; His virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, present advocacy, and His bodily return.
• In the fall of man, resulting in his complete and universal separation from God and his need of salvation.
• That the Lord Jesus Christ shed His blood and died as a sacrifice for the sins of every person in the whole world.
• That salvation is a free and everlasting gift of God, entirely apart from works, received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
• That the Holy Spirit regenerates with divine life and personally indwells the believer upon faith in Christ for salvation.
• In the bodily resurrection and unending life of the saved with the Lord and the bodily resurrection and unending punishment of the unsaved.
• The church, beginning at Pentecost, is the body of Christ comprised of those who have trusted Jesus Christ as Savior.
• It is the church’s responsibility to glorify Christ by preaching the gospel to the world and making disciples of all nations.
We hold and teach the following positions:
• The pre-tribulation rapture of the church and Christ’s premillennial
return to the earth.
• The historical-grammatical interpretation of the Bible.
• That a soul once saved can never be lost.
• The practice of believer’s baptism by immersion.
• That we do not practice what are commonly known as the “sign gifts”.